- Street side units overlooking Griffith Park
- Ground floor foyer with storage
- Ground floor Flex Room
- Open main floor layout with 9’ ceilings and 8’ doors
- Transitional or Modern design specs to choose
- Spacious dining and living spaces
- Optional buffet in dining room
- Large deck off the dining room
- Main floor home office space
- Main floor powder room
- Large kitchen island with custom cabinetry
- Central kitchen with pantry
- Gas cooktop
- Wall oven and built in microwave
- French door counter depth fridge
- Gas fireplace
- Large high-end windows throughout
- Upper floor optional 3 bedroom for family
- Or optional upper floor double master bedroom
- Beautifully appointed 4- and 5-piece ensuites
- Large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Central upper floor laundry with built in cabinetry
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring through ground and main floor
- Beautifully tiled bathrooms with custom cabinetry
- Optional heated tile floors in ensuites
- Carpeted upper floors
- 2 car rear attached garage with extra room for storage
Luxury living at its finest! Located in the heart of The Point at Discovery Ridge this 3-storey townhome features over 1,500 sq. ft. of living space including a private ground level flex room – perfect for your home gym or office – an attached two car garage, and spacious living and dining spaces.
Choose between Modern or Transitional high-end finishes to compliment the unique architecture of your new home. The elevation pays homage to the landscape which surrounds it, with stunning farmhouse details, crisp lines, contrasting colours, exposed brick and more.
Enter the home through an impressive 8 ft. front door to an airy foyer featuring built-in storage, a ground level flex room that can be easily converted into a private home gym or office, and access to your attached garage and mechanical room! Luxury vinyl plank flooring completes this level of the home and carries all the way through the main floor.
Absolutely charming, the open concept main floor is where you’ll find a centrally positioned kitchen, powder room, office space, living room and dining areas. The rear-situated dining space includes an optional buffet addition and allows you to enjoy the best of indoor and outdoor dining, with direct access to your expansive deck. The steel-framed glass doors, premium windows and 9 ft. ceilings deliver an abundance of natural light which carries across the entire home. The gourmet kitchen comes fully equipped with everything from custom cabinetry and massive island, to a premium appliance package with gas range stovetop, built-in oven and microwave.
On the upper floor of the home, choose between a 3-bedroom layout or double master configuration. Each bedroom of the dual master boasts a large walk-in closet, plush carpets and beautifully appointed 4- and 5-piece ensuites with optional heated flooring and more. This level of the home is complete with the added convenience of upper floor laundry and a full bathroom with the 3-bed layout.
When you feel the need to unplug, this stunner offers spectacular panoramic views of the nature that surrounds it. Thoughtful outdoor spaces and winding pathways throughout the community make it a breeze to reconnect with nature.
Want to know more? Enter your information below and we'll be in touch to answer all your questions!
By registering you consent to RareBuilt Homes Ltd. and their respective current and future affiliates and subsidiaries contacting you regarding their current and future products and services, event invitations, newsletters, announcements, promotions, incentives, and other publications. Rest assured that none of this information is sold or distributed to any other parties. You may withdraw consent at any time.
THE DEVELOPER AND BUILDER RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES TO THE BUILDING, ANY UNIT, PARKING AREA AND STORAGE AREA DESIGN, SPECIFICATIONS, FEATURES AND FLOOR PLANS IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE HIGH STANDARDS OF THIS DEVELOPMENT OR TO COMPLY WITH MUNICIPAL REQUIREMENTS. THE SQUARE FOOTAGE AND ROOM DIMENSIONS ARE BASED ON ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS AND MEASUREMENTS. THE LOCATION OF UTILITIES MAY NOT BE ACCURATELY DEPICTED HEREIN. FURNITURE LAYOUTS DEPICT STANDARD FURNISHING SIZES AND ARE INTENDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ALL SIZES AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND ACTUAL AREA AND DIMENSIONS MAY VARY FROM THE PRELIMINARY PLANS TO THE FINAL SURVEY. WEBSITE PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED